ANKARA -KAYSERİ 08-07-2010


ANKARA - KAYSERİ  8 JULY 2010

The departure time of the Trans Asia train was 23:55.  My dear Turkey... I didn't see any train depart on time at all.  Usually I didn't follow whether the train departed on schedule or not... I couldn't be disappointed... I avoid this situation. I didn't follow...



A total of four passengers settled in the train compartment: two Polish youths, one middle age German and I... Andre, Paul and Yugin. My English consisted of "yes" and "no". I tried to say Andre in French. I quickly relised that mutual communication was not possible. Simply observing would have to suffice for me throughout the journey. How much stranger could the situation get on this journey !








At  departure, which was at midnight, the conductor gave each of us a pillow, bed sheet and a blanket. I was uncomfortable on the bunk bed  throughout the night and only slept briefly toward morning.  In the morning the train arrived Ankara Station at 9:30.  Here it stayed for a while for passengers 
 disembarking at Ankara. Meanwhile I bought a cup of thea and a simimt for breakfast from the train restaurant. The young Poles were just spreading Nutella on a slice of bread for breakfast...




I had slept..When I awake, the train hd arrived in Kayseri. My sister phoned me to congratulate me as this day would be the asencion night of Prophet Muhammad. I thanked her.. İn my opinion it is interesting approach that  I should receive the same congratulation while I wrote this text. I would like to ask her why the Prophet went there...

A few hours later my former colleague Mustafa called me and after (the usual small talk) he invited me to his daughter wedding.  I remembered her from our time together in a small Aegean town as teachers in the 1980's. I thanked him and said that I was going to Iran.

He said, "Oh, really !"



Mustafa and his daughter...








You can still see.. The snow of Erciyes doesn't melt even in summer . Erciyes is one of the symbol of the city of Kayseri... Stupid boys of Kayseri go to school to be an official in the future. Smart boys of Kayseri get to be an apprentice and afterwards they become businessmen...

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Greece

Pragh

Bratislava -Krakow