haydarpasa -07.07.2010


HAYDARPASA TRAİN STATİON



I got this image from internet. İt can show Haydarpasa better than  mine...
















       



 "08:30 pm, the night of on 7 July 2010.

 I boarded the public bus to go to Haydarpasa train station well before the scheduled departure time of the Trans Asia train. I wanted to go there earlier so I could observe the train passengers, as they arrived and at the same time I would be seeing the lights of the silhouette of Blue Mosque across the Bosphorus in the darkness of the sea. I noticed the Blue Mosque with its lights , what beautiful images…

   
            if you come from the east of Turkey , Haydarpasa is the most endpoint in railway.you can see a magnicifient metropol city here from its  accross . Once upon in Turkey, majority of people of east would have encountered with the sea the first time here. After getting down from train, they used to stand on stairs of Haydarpasa while looking at other side of bosphorus admiratingly. This scene is an unforgettable one of Turkish movies untill 1980's. After roads developed, its importance was down as a train station.. it has an historical importance today...

              Perhaps while I was leaving from this point to the east, I had wanted to feel its strength behind me.  This journey would  have been my first solo travel abroad.
 There was still some time before the departure of Trans Asia train. For the journey, I got a suıtcase trolley and a small bag. The Trans Asia train was waiting on the platform  without its lights turned on.  A few employees were opening and covering some air valves of the locomotive the sounds of which had scattered into the silent building holes... " hhhoouuşşş"


  

               A few İranian passengers  who came in there earlier,  were sitting on the stairs of Haydarpasa.  Even if  I could not understand their language, I had imagined that they too mıght be mentioning Istanbul's greatness…


              İt was very warm throughout the day …later  when it was night; the cool wind licked the skin of my bare arms.  I trembled slightly…

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Greece

Pragh

Bratislava -Krakow