Vienna

















 Vienna trip   was my  first exit  to the abroad after the corona pandemic in term of me. To add a new travel experience to my personal list  was the main reason for me then.  I stood on the stair of plane to see the plate of  write of airport name.  As you see from the reverse way  on the selfi photo,  "Vienna Airport" and "Flughafen Wien" writings was reading on the plate in  the airport roof up. The date was the 30th of November,2022 and time  was quarter to 10am. 


As every important airport, there are  practical public transport options  between airport and city center of Vienna. There are two railway option line between Vienna Airport and city center except bus line.City Airport Train -CAT- is non-stop goes to city center, so that is a little expensive. I have got in the other suburban train for going to Erdberg bus  station which was much more affordable than CAT.


Probabably the first place to see in the Vienna city center is Schörnbrunn palace museum which was a summery palace of Habsburg Dynasty. I came out of the metro line in the station "Schörnbrunn" . I liked the Schörnbrunn metro station by cleaned , illimunated, small colorful ground stones and typical German writing "Schörnbrunn" on the wall of station.






After I  have seen the tourist crowds in front of ticket queue, I  would have understood it has been a good decision to go to the Schörnbrunn palace early morning.  I paid 26 Euros for the Grand Tour which is contained trip in the 40 rooms. To take a photo or video was forbidden.  That's why I leave a few photos here which is belong to the palace from internet.





Probably currently the most popular person must be Queen Elizabeth for tourists. She lived between years of 1837-1898. Her death has been hand of an Italian terrorist. Considering today's conditions, I wouldn't have liked to live in a palaca which has hundreds of rooms as she lived.






Large streets, well maintained stone buildings and passing trams... Richness and indicators of civilisation is together there..It would be enough for understanding  to watch the square or streets for a while ..


I surprised when I see the statue of Goethe . He is from Germany not from Austria..Undoubtedly he  deserved to have a statue erected behalf on his memory in Vienna. 




              
                 According to what was written about Empress Maria Theresia she is the most strong person in her ages that her period was between 1740 and 1780. One of reminders  about  her is that she is mother of  Maria Antoinette and Holy Roman Imperor Leopold II. 


The spot that I stood to take a photo didn't get whole details of monument. Maria Theresia's statue was placed on the top of monument . Teherefore you can't look at her from close. I leave a picture here  that was downloaded from internet. 


 



I took a selfie here .. The  Natural  History Museum  in the back.


I was in front of The Art History Museum to buy a ticket for visiting. Like a similar museums, its fee was not cheap, I paid 18 euros for ticket as an adult person. 




After main entrance, there was storage cabinets on the left side to leave your jacket or luggage which is free. It is not a good idea to carry warm dressing  over your shoulders while walking among lot of   exhibition halls.
 Most of visitors were middle age and up age group. I don't know why I look for the deep  traces of experiences  when I look at old person's faces   in their have wrinkled skin.   



"The Picture Gallery of the Kunsthistorisches Museum developed from the art collections of the House of Habsburg. Today it is one of the largest and most important of its kind in the world.

The foundations of the collection were laid and its main emphases set in the 17th century: 16th-century Venetian painting (Titian, Veronese, Tintoretto), 17th-century Flemish painting (Peter Paul Rubens, Sir Anthony Van Dyck), Early Netherlandish painting (Jan van Eyck, Rogier van der Weyden) and German Renaissance painting (Albrecht Dürer, Lucas Cranach).

Among the other highlights in the Picture Gallery are its holdings of pictures by Pieter Bruegel the Elder, which are unique worldwide, as well as masterpieces by Vermeer, Rembrandt, Raphael, Caravaggio, Velázquez and Italian Baroque painters." (This text is a quote from internet  of the museum's official pages.) 



                                           "MADONNA OF MEADOW" by RAFFAELLO
 
  
                                   "THE TOWER OF BABEL" by Pieter BRUEGEL

 

                                                           "PİETA" by  Annibale CARRACI


                                      "THE CAPTURE OF SAMSON" by  Anthonis Van DYCK


                                      "THE ART OF PAİNTİNG"  by Johannes VERMEER Van Delft


                                             "JANE SEYMOUR"  by Hans HOLBEİN

                           

           "INFANTA MARGARİTA İN BLUE DRESS" by Diego Rodriquez de Silva VELAZQUEZ

unfortunately.. I couldn't take a photo in the museum due to my phone battery was completely empty. That's why I content myself with a few photos which I downloaded from internet...

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Greece

Pragh

Bratislava -Krakow