VİSİT TO IRAN


İSTANBUL  - SABANCI'S  TEACHER HOUSE





Visit to Iran

"Can you leave İstanbul behind? I was on the shores of Bosphorus, in Sabancı's teacher house.  Sometime ago I expressed my intention or wish to go Iran, on my own ... Finally, I bought a train ticket for the journey to Iran. My colleagues were teasing me about that by asking, “What time we will go to İran?”  When I suggested, “Let's go to Iran together,”  they disappeared in a flash!  I remained a solo traveller on my tour of Iran. My behaviour was related to a little stable  posture. 
I had seen a Russıan woman a few years before that who had been swimming in the Black sea on 12 April [near?] the shores of Şile. The sea was quite cold...  its warmth was like cold water from the refrigerator…  I could be exaggerating somewhat... I had swum in the cold sea then too.  İf my readings about İran created the interested to go there,  then my observation is what finally prompted me to...
I bought one ticket for a train to Transasya a fortnight before its 7 July 2010 departure and  I settled it among my green passport pages.  My travelling bag was light containing only painkillers, Oceral pomade, a small  camera , Zafer Bozkaya's Iran Trip Guide Book,  underwear and a notebook.  I consider recording my memories while I am travelling there, and if they have the internet, I can be send it via computer … I will first have to see what I might find there in terms of internet connectivity."

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Greece

Pragh

Bratislava -Krakow